Flea infestations make it difficult to be comfortable in your home’s indoor and outdoor spaces. And unfortunately, these pests can be tricky to fend off when you’re fighting them on your own. For protection from fleas that you can trust, call in the pros. Our team utilizes comprehensive flea control solutions to protect Roswell, GA, residents from these invasive pests. Below, we’ll highlight a few preventative tips and go through how our treatments provide dependable protection with every visit.
Tips for Fighting Fleas
Indoor Flea Prevention
- Bathe Your Pets Often – When fleas target your pets, they’ll hide in their fur and feed on them over time. One way to prevent this from happening is to get your pets on a consistent grooming schedule. But because different animals and breeds have different needs when it comes to grooming, consult a veterinarian before putting a grooming schedule together.
- Vacuum Regularly – If fleas get on your pets or make their way into your home in another way, they can hide in a long list of different areas. Because of their small size, your rugs and carpets are among these spaces. Regular vacuuming prevents fleas from nesting in your textiles and taking over your indoor spaces.
Outdoor Flea Prevention
- Seal Off Hiding Places – Rodents are generally responsible for bringing fleas into your home, which is why it’s essential to reduce the number of hiding places they have in your yard. Sealing off areas under your porch and open crawlspaces can take away potential breeding grounds for rodents, helping you keep flea numbers down in the long run.
- Mow Overgrown Grass – Overgrown grass can also provide rodents with breeding grounds. In addition to keeping your lawn healthier, frequent mowing helps prevent rodents from moving in and increasing their numbers.
Our Approach to Flea Control in Roswell
Choosing our professional flea control means working with local pest control pros. Our treatments utilize a proven process and cutting-edge products to effectively address fleas at every stage of their lifecycle, bringing you results you can depend on with every visit.
We offer proven flea control to our neighbors in these areas:
- Johns Creek
- Fulton County
- And throughout the surrounding communities
For flea control in Roswell, contact us today!