During the warm weather months, ticks pose serious problems for families in Buffalo. Ticks thrive anywhere with thick vegetation, so they’re often found in places like backyards and gardens. Without a tick treatment plan for your property, you and your family could be at risk when spending time outside.
With the right tick control service, you can dramatically reduce activity on your property. In doing so, you’ll reduce the risk of tick encounters and Lyme disease when spending time in your yard.
Hiring a tick treatment service for the first time? Here’s what you’ll need to keep your yard protected this year.
What You’ll Need from a Tick Treatment in Buffalo
When you’re hiring a tick control company, there are four main qualities you’ll want to consider:
- Effective Treatments. Some tick control products will actively neutralize ticks in the Buffalo area, while others merely repel ticks. Different types of tick treatments also work for different periods, with some lasting longer than others.
- Responsible Methods. When you have your yard treated for ticks, you need to be careful to avoid unwanted side effects. The wrong type of treatment could pose risks to pets or people, cause damage to vegetation, or leave lingering odors.
- Treatment Plans. To keep your yard protected throughout summer, you’ll need regular treatments. So it’s important you find a company with convenient and affordable treatment plans.
- Add-on Services. With the right tick control company, you can combine multiple pest control services into a bundled package. This way, you protect your yard against other pests, like mosquitoes.
Our Tick Control Plans From Mosquito Hunters
Want to keep ticks out of your yard this summer? Then it’s time to call the team at Mosquito Hunters™.
Our tick treatment plans are an ideal fit for Buffalo area homeowners. Thanks to the active ingredient in our treatment product, we can stop tick activity for weeks at a time through barrier treatments. Our treatments are non-irritating to people, pets, and plants, making us a great choice for families.
Each treatment lasts for a minimum of 21 days. So on a routine treatment plan, we will apply a new treatment every three weeks. Our treatment plans include bundled pricing to keep treatments affordable for families, with a custom treatment schedule for every client. Finally, we offer the option of combining tick and mosquito control as part of the same plan, allowing you to keep both of these pests out of your yard.
Mosquito Hunters offers tick and mosquito control services throughout the following communities:
- And the surrounding areas!
For tick treatment services in Buffalo, contact Mosquito Hunters today!