Mosquito season in Eau Claire can transform a gorgeous summer evening into a mini horror movie. If you and your family want to avoid blood-sucking insects this summer, an effective mosquito lawn spray is your best defense.
But if you’re like a lot of homeowners in Eau Claire, you’ve had trouble finding the right product for your lawn. At Mosquito Hunters™, we routinely talk with homeowners in Eau Claire who’ve tried all kinds of mosquito lawn spray products. Yet after each treatment, they only see a moderate reduction in mosquito activity. And to make matters worse, mosquitoes return with a vengeance just a few days later.
These homeowners will often ask us where they can find the best mosquito lawn spray in Eau Claire. And while we do our best to answer this question, the answer we give is a little complicated.
The reason for this is that problems with DIY treatments aren’t always due to the product in question. In fact, most of the mosquito control products available to homeowners will do a decent job of reducing mosquitoes—provided they’re applied correctly.
That can be trickier than many homeowners realize. So instead of suggesting a specific mosquito control product, we’ll normally suggest that homeowners hire someone else to do the job.
DIY vs. Pro Mosquito Lawn Spray in Eau Claire
To most homeowners, treating a lawn for mosquitoes seems like a simple enough DIY job.
But if you want to make the most of a mosquito treatment, you need knowledge of how these products work and experience using them.
Without a professional’s experience, you’ll struggle to achieve professional results. And that’s true even if you follow the directions on the product to the letter.
To put this into context, here’s a look at the Mosquito Hunters process:
- First, we perform a detailed survey of the property in question. During this survey, we identify mosquito hotspots and any areas where mosquitoes can easily breed.
- Next, we drain standing water wherever it’s possible to do so. At this stage, we’ll work with the Client to prevent standing water from pooling in specific areas.
- During mosquito season, we will apply a targeted treatment every three weeks. This treatment significantly reduces existing mosquito activity.
- Any areas with standing water that cannot be drained will be treated with an anti-larval treatment, preventing new infestations.
- We check in with the Client and provide expert tips and strategies to help further reduce mosquito populations.
If this sounds like a more effective solution than a DIY treatment, give us a call! Our mosquito lawn spray treatments are available throughout the Eau Claire area, including Chippewa Falls, Hudson, New Richmond, and Menomonie.
Call Mosquito Hunters at (715) 800-8470 today for mosquito lawn spray services in Eau Claire!Back