Flea infestations are tough to deal with on your own. After being brought onto your property by rodents and other small animals, these pests can quickly invade and spread. To fight these insects and keep them out, turn to our team of knowledgeable professionals. With our multifaceted treatments and proven products, we bring top-notch flea control to our neighbors throughout the entire Dunedin, FL area. Below, we’ll go through some key prevention tips and how our treatments keep local residents protected.
Essential Flea Fighting Tips
Outdoor Flea Fighting Tips
- Remove Debris – Because rodents are generally responsible for bringing fleas into your yard, a big part of flea prevention is preventing rodents from taking up residence in your home’s outdoor spaces. One way to do this is by removing debris and leaf litter from your yard. Along with making your yard look tidier, removing debris reduces the number of hiding places where rodents can nest on your property.
- Mow 24 – 48 Hours After Treatment – The treatments we use to fight fleas make them jump up and land on the areas of your yard that we’ve treated. To clear away these fleas after our treatments have addressed them, make sure to mow your grass 24 – 48 hours after our team treats your yard.
Indoor Flea Fighting Tips
- Bathe Your Pets – Protecting your pets from fleas is essential because these pests will likely target them. Bathing your pets regularly can help you keep these insects off of them, helping them stay healthier and happier over time. However, different animals and breeds have different grooming needs, so consult a veterinarian before you create a grooming schedule.
- Wash Your Pets’ Bedding – Because it’s common for fleas to target your pets, it’s common for them to show up on pet bedding. To prevent this, simply wash and dry your pets’ bedding on the machines’ hottest settings on a regular basis.
Our Professional Flea Control in Dunedin
Choosing our professional flea control means getting results you can trust. With our top-notch products and our proven approach, our team makes short work of fleas and helps you keep them out in the long run.
We offer proven flea control to our neighbors in these areas:
- Palm Harbor
- Safety Harbor
- And throughout the surrounding communities
For flea control in Dunedin, contact us today!