Did you know that fleas can jump over 100x their body length? Their bites cause itching and can even spread allergic reactions. When they attack our pets, they can spread tapeworms, dermatitis, and other issues. Perhaps the most troubling fact about fleas is that they often end up inside our homes. With expert flea control for your Cherry Hill East property, Mosquito Hunters™ can provide the fast-acting service you need to overcome a stressful infestation.
We take out adult fleas and their offspring with dynamic treatments backed by our Client Happiness Promise. We have the experience, knowledge, and powerful supplies to eliminate these pests and restore peace and comfort to your home. As a supplement to our effective treatments, there are a few steps you should take on your own to further protect your property. Let’s take a look.
Ways To Reduce Fleas Around Your Home
Due to their abundance and rapid breeding process, fleas are always a threat to return. Here are some steps you can take to reduce the possibility of another infestation:
- Maintain short grass and consistently trim your trees and shrubs
- Do not overwater your lawn
- Keep your yard clear of debris piles
- Block off sections of your property where wild animals are likely to nest
- Utilize flea control products on spots where your animals spend their time
- Mow your lawn 24 hours after treatment to push fleas into infected zones
- Regularly vacuum your floors and on top of your furniture
- Bathe your pets weekly and use flea combs
- Conduct regular inspections
Our expert Flea Control Service for Cherry Hill East Homeowners
Adult fleas only compose about 5% of the overall population. The other 95% are eggs, larvae, and pupae just waiting to reach full maturity and cause chaos around your home. With such a massive breeding cycle, it is paramount to get control of this problem as soon as possible. With quick and convenient service from Mosquito Hunters, you can neutralize adult fleas and put an end to future generations before they pose a threat.
We proudly offer expert treatments covered by our Client Happiness Promise for homeowners throughout:
For flea control in Cherry Hill East, contact Mosquito Hunters today!