Your backyard is the last place you should be worried about catching a dangerous illness. But unless you’ve taken active steps to prevent ticks, you could be at risk for a tick-borne illness any time you’re out in your yard. That’s why the Mosquito Hunters™ team recommends tick treatment services for homeowners in Corpus Christi, TX.
Tick treatments are one of the easiest ways to protect your family against ticks. An effective treatment plan will dramatically reduce tick activity on your property. With fewer ticks around, you’ll have a substantially lower chance of getting a bite, which is the only way of catching tick-borne illnesses like Lyme disease.
Hiring a tick treatment service for the first time? Here’s our guide on how to find the right provider in Corpus Christi.
What You Need in a Tick Treatment in Corpus Christi
When you’re looking for a tick control company, there are two main qualities to focus on first.
- Level of Protection. There are several types of products that can be used to fight ticks. But some of these products deliver stronger protection than others. We recommend treatment products that neutralize ticks on contact and are proven to stop the vast majority of tick activity.
- Treatment Duration. After your yard has been treated, how long can you expect protection to last? With certain products, protection could wear off in a matter of days. With others, your yard will be protected for multiple weeks.
Once you’ve found a provider that delivers the protection you need, you’ll want to focus on the right treatment plan.
When handled improperly, tick control services can be disruptive and put your backyard out of commission for hours or days at a time. But with the right company, treatments occur at non-disruptive times (like when you’re at work) and dry quickly, with few if any side effects.
Our Approach to Tick Control in Corpus Christi From Mosquito Hunters
At Mosquito Hunters, we strive to provide the most effective, convenient, and affordable tick treatments possible. Our approach to tick control in Corpus Christi includes:
- A treatment product that’s proven to knock out the overwhelming majority of ticks
- Long-lasting protection, with a minimum effective duration of three weeks
- Customized schedules, which can include treatments during the day while you’re at work
- Quick-drying treatments, so you can use your yard within 30 minutes of each application
- Our Client Happiness Promise, which applies to every treatment we deliver
Mosquito Hunters offers tick treatments throughout Corpus Christi. Our service area extends to Port Aransas, Flour Bluff, Chapman Ranch, Mustang Island, Padre Island, and the surrounding areas.
For tick treatment services in Corpus Christi, contact Mosquito Hunters today!