When you spend time in your backyard, you shouldn’t have to worry about catching an illness from a tiny, uninvited guest. That’s why Mosquito Hunters™ strongly recommends tick treatment services for families in Grand Rapids, MI. An effective treatment plan will stop the vast majority of tick activity on your property. This reduces the risk posed by tick-borne illnesses, like Lyme disease.
Hiring a tick treatment service for the first time this year? Here are some tips on how to make sure your yard gets the protection it needs.
How to Find the Right Tick Treatment in Grand Rapids
When you’re choosing a tick control company, there are a few key points you’ll want to consider.
- First, you’ll want to find out how effective each treatment will be. Will the treatments stop most ticks, or only some of them? And will the treatment actively neutralize ticks, or simply encourage them to move to other areas?
- The second point to consider is how long each treatment will last. An effective treatment should keep your yard protected for weeks at a time, with consistent protection throughout this period.
- Next, you’ll want to find out how your treatment plan will work, including how treatment applications will be scheduled. The right company should offer a treatment plan that’s minimally disruptive to you and your family.
- Finally, you’ll want to find a company that fits comfortably within your budget. The right tick control provider will offer an affordable way to keep your yard protected throughout tick season.
One last point you may want to consider is whether tick control can be packaged with other services. With Mosquito Hunters, for example, you can bundle tick control and mosquito control services as part of a single treatment plan, giving you an easy way to protect your yard against both types of pests.
Our Approach to Tick Treatments in Grand Rapids
At Mosquito Hunters, we know the dangers that ticks can pose to people and pets. That’s why we’ve developed a tick control program designed specifically for families in Grand Rapids.
Our tick treatment services work through a strategy known as barrier treatments. We apply our treatment product to the vegetation at the edge of your property, creating a perimeter that neutralizes ticks on contact. This way, ticks that attempt to enter your yard will be literally stopped in their tracks.
To keep your yard protected throughout tick season, we recommend a Season Pass plan. Each of our treatments lasts for 21 days. So on a Season Pass, we apply a new treatment every three weeks. This option is affordable for families, includes a custom treatment schedule, and can be bundled with mosquito control treatments.
Mosquito Hunters offers tick treatment services in:
- Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Township
- East Grand Rapids
- Ada Township
- Forest Hills
- And the surrounding areas!
For tick treatment services in Grand Rapids, contact Mosquito Hunters today!