Mosquito Control Company in Oakville
December 18, 2020
During summers in Missouri, there’s a simple way to make your backyard a more enjoyable space: get rid of the mosquitoes! Easier said than done, right? That might be the case if you’re using DIY products. But with the right mosquito control company in Oakville, you can easily transform your yard into a mosquito-free space.
At Mosquito Hunters™, we know how annoying mosquitoes can be for families. More importantly, we know what it takes to stop these six-legged pests.
We offer proven solutions to help you fight mosquitoes on three different fronts:
- We find, target, and neutralize mosquito hotspots to get rid of active infestations
- We perform anti-larval treatments to stop future outbreaks before they emerge
- We apply defensive treatments to prevent new mosquitoes from entering your yard
Together, these steps reduce mosquito activity on your property. Each treatment lasts for a minimum of 21 days, and with routine applications, we can maintain coverage throughout mosquito season.
Your Local Mosquito Control Company
Mosquito Hunters started with a simple mission: to make mosquito control easier for families. That mission is reflected in how we design our treatments, and it defines the way we do business.
Rather than relying on cookie-cutter solutions, we tailor our services to your backyard. Our treatment product dries quickly with no strange odors or irritating residues, making it a popular choice with families. Meanwhile, we develop a custom treatment plan for every Client. This way, we can adapt our treatments to the specific conditions on your property.
Unlike larger mosquito control providers, we’re locally owned and operated, which gives us unique insight into the challenge of fighting mosquitoes in local yards. It also helps us deliver a more responsive and personalized approach to our services.
And that’s just the start of what sets our mosquito control company apart! Below are a few of the other advantages that make us a popular choice with families:
- Our treatments are proven to dramatically reduce mosquito activity within hours.
- We offer convenient treatment times to minimize any disruptions to your family.
- Ongoing plans give you a budget-friendly way to maintain coverage during mosquito season.
- Add-on services, like tick prevention and flea control, can be easily added to your plan.
- Every treatment comes backed for 21 days by our Client Happiness Promise.
Serving Families in Oakville, MO
As a locally owned mosquito control company, we take pride in serving our neighbors in the St. Louis metro area. Our service area currently includes:
- Webster Groves
- St. Louis
- Sunset Hills
- And the surrounding areas
For a better mosquito control company in Oakville, contact Mosquito Hunters today!Back