At Mosquito Hunters™, we provide crucial pest control support for Livingston area homeowners. Our expert Technicians have the skills, experience, quality products, and proven methods to fight mosquitoes and ticks. With all our services, you can count on affordable and fast-acting solutions backed by our hassle-free Client Happiness Promise.
Our goal is to help local homeowners live more comfortable lives without the stress and discomfort that these pests can bring. To that end, let’s get started with some helpful DIY tips. While these tactics should never be relied upon as your primary means of defense, they can supplement our professional treatments and allow you to enjoy stronger protection. Let’s take a look.
DIY Pest Control Tips
- Control standing water. Mosquitoes can only lay their eggs on a source of standing water, so your primary goal should be to limit these habitats around your yard. Remove any receptacles that may accumulate rainwater, and make sure your rain gutters are always clear.
- Use natural repellents. Citronella candles, yellow lighting, and portable fans can help deter mosquitoes while you are spending time outside.
- Create a barrier. If you have a forested area adjacent to your property, setting up a gravel or wood chip barrier is a great idea. Ticks do not like being exposed to the sun, so you can reduce the chances of tick migration by placing this barrier between the shaded forest and your property.
- Monitor your pets. Due to their tendency to run around and play in tick-infested environments, it is crucial to inspect your dogs and cats regularly for potential tick bites. Pets are also more likely to bring ticks indoors, so it’s crucial to consult your vet and put your pet on a tick control protocol.
Professional Pest Control For Your Home in Livingston
For unmatched protection from mosquitoes and ticks, choose the expert services of Mosquito Hunters. We can help to reduce adult pest populations, cut down breeding habitats and defend your home. With our professional support, you can count on quick and efficient results to remove these pests, backed by our hassle-free Client Happiness Promise. Our service area includes:
- The Caldwells
- South Orange
- West Orange
- East Hanover
- Florham Park
- and the surrounding areas
For pest control in Livingston, contact Mosquito Hunters today!