At Mosquito Hunters™, we offer professional service to destroy ticks and prevent their breeding around your property. With top-quality products, proven methods, and hassle-free service from our expert Technicians, we are proud to be the local tick control company Middletown residents trust. With every treatment, our crew will destroy breeding sites, reduce adult tick populations and provide your property with three weeks of consistent relief.
To help you navigate this common issue, we’d like to start by going over some common tick-related myths. Let’s take a look.
Common Tick Myths Debunked
Here are four common myths about ticks that we would like to clear up:
- Use petroleum jelly, dish soap, or fire to remove ticks. If a tick has attached itself to you, applying anything prior to removal is unnecessary. In fact, this can even make things worse, as it may cause the tick to panic and release more of its gut contents into the bite. All you need to do is grab a pair of tweezers and carefully pull the tick out, making sure to get the entire body.
- Take antibiotics to prevent tick-borne illness. If a tick bites you, consult a doctor immediately and follow their advice. Many people simply assume that antibiotics are the solution and proceed without medical guidance; however, unnecessary use of antibiotics is something that should always be avoided.
- Have the tick that bites you tested for Lyme disease. Sure, you could go through the trouble of having the tick tested for Lyme disease, but this test will not tell you whether or not you were infected.
- If you catch Lyme disease, you’ll have it for life. Antibiotics can be used to treat Lyme disease successfully. And while there are some cases of long-term complications, these usually resolve within one year.
The Tick Control Company Middletown Residents Trust
With our detailed service, you can count on fast, effective, affordable protection from ticks. With every visit, our Technicians will begin our process by searching your yard on foot and identifying problem areas. After that, we’ll add our barrier treatment and allow our powerful protection to get to work. This product will destroy adult ticks and provide three weeks of relief before breaking down into harmless byproducts.
We offer our quick, convenient, and effective tick control service for properties throughout:
- and the surrounding areas
To learn more about our professional tick control company in Middletown, contact Mosquito Hunters today!