Fleas are invasive pests that can make it hard to feel comfortable in your indoor or outdoor spaces. Keeping these pests at bay is possible, but it requires taking a few key steps. Below, we’ll highlight a few steps you can take to fight fleas and keep them out of your home. With the combination of these tips and our comprehensive flea control in Chippewa Falls, WI, you can effectively fend off fleas and prevent them from invading your home or your yard in the future.
Essential Tips for Fighting Fleas
Indoor Flea Fighting Tips
- Vacuum Often – If fleas make their way into your home, they can hide in several places. With their small size, fleas take no issue with hiding out on your furniture or carpeting, which is why vacuuming your home regularly is an essential step in flea control and prevention.
- Groom Your Pets – If you have fleas in your home, your pets are likely how they got in. Fleas hide out in your pets’ fur to feed on them, which is why regular bathing is such an important part of not only keeping your pets healthy, but also keeping fleas out of your house.
- Wash Your Pets’ Bedding – Your pets’ bedding can also be a haven for invading fleas. To prevent this from happening, throw your pets’ bedding in the washer on the hottest setting on a regular basis.
Outdoor Flea Fighting Tips
- Mow 24-48 Hours After Flea Treatments – Our treatments bring fleas to the surface of your lawn by making them jump up and land on treated areas. Mowing shortly after our service will clear these pests away.
- Close Off Potential Nesting Areas – Fleas get into your outdoor spaces by hitching a ride on rodents, which is why it’s crucial to close off any nesting areas where rodents can breed.
Our Proven Flea Control in Chippewa Falls
Choosing our professional flea control means getting results you can trust. We attack fleas at every stage of their life to provide protection you can depend on with every visit. We offer our proven flea control solutions to our neighbors in these areas:
- Chippewa Falls
- Eau Claire
- Rice Lake
- Dunn County
- Barron County
- Buffalo County
- Rusk County
- Pepin County
- Eau Claire County
- Chippewa County
- And throughout the surrounding communities in Western & Northwest Wisconsin
For flea control in Chippewa Falls, contact us today!