With quick and convenient solutions designed to target mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas, Mosquito Hunters™ provides expert pest control for Frederick homeowners. With our ability to disrupt your current infestation and prevent future offspring, we are proud to deliver a hassle-free service backed by our Client Happiness Promise. Every time our professionals treat your yard, you can expect quick results that lead to several weeks of ongoing relief.
While our professional treatments offer unmatched protection from these invading pests, we still urge our Clients to remain vigilant and take the appropriate steps to limit pest activity. Here are our expert tips for DIY pest control.
DIY Pest Control Tips
For All Three:
- Remove shaded habitats. Mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas all enjoy shaded areas. Remove potential pest-friendly environments by trimming your grass short and raking dried leaves.
- Protect your skin. Stop bites at the point of attack by using skin repellents and covering up as much as possible. These tactics are especially valid when you travel from home into areas that have not been treated for mosquitoes, ticks or fleas.
- For Mosquitoes. Reduce the amount of standing water in your yard by keeping the area clear of random objects. Also, inspect your rain gutters to ensure water is consistently draining away from your home. Mosquitos cannot breed without standing water, so these actions are critical. For additional defense, consider adding marigolds, horsemint, and garlic plants, as they are known to deter mosquitoes.
- For Ticks. If you live next to a wooded area, it is important to separate your property from this tick-infested habitat. You can do this by adding three feet of gravel or mulch along the perimeter, as this will force any incoming ticks to leave their shaded habitat and endure exposure to the sun in order to enter your yard.
- For Fleas. The key to preventing flea issues inside your home is protecting your pets using vet-approved flea prevention treatments.
Professional Pest Control For Your Home in Frederick
With expert pest control backed by our hassle-free Client Happiness Promise, Mosquito Hunters can deliver the quick and effective solutions your home needs. We are proud to destroy pest infestations and disrupt mosquito, tick, and flea breeding around local properties. Our pest control services are available throughout:
For pest control in Frederick, contact Mosquito Hunters today!