Why Hire a No-See-Um and Mosquito Service in Cape Coral?
December 23, 2019
With its warm and sunny climate, Cape Coral should be the perfect place to spend time outdoors. Unfortunately, our local climate isn’t just appealing to people—it’s also a magnet for mosquitoes and no-see-ums. Without help from a professional no-see-um and mosquito service, families in Cape Coral are often forced indoors, with their lawns, lanais, pools and docks overtaken by swarms of buzzing and biting pests.
Given these conditions, it might surprise you to learn how many families in Cape Coral choose not to hire mosquito and no-see-um services each year. Instead of protecting their lawn against these invasive and parasitic insects, they’re forced indoors, ceding their yard and other outdoor spaces to mosquitoes.
So if you hate dealing with mosquitoes and no-see-ums each year, but you’re unsure about hiring a professional mosquito service, here are a few quick points you’ll want to reconsider.
5 Reasons to Hire a No-See-Um and Mosquito Service in Cape Coral
1. Proven Protection & Prevention. A lot of store-bought mosquito and no-see-um control products have spotty track records. As a result, many homeowners are skeptical of mosquito control services. The good news? These services use products that are proven to immediately reduce mosquito activity, significantly reduce mosquito and no-see-um populations, and prevent new infestations from emerging.
2. Professional Applications. Effective mosquito and no-see-um control isn’t just about using the strongest products. It also depends on when, where, and how these products get applied. Mosquito control companies take the time to understand your lawn, identifying mosquito hotspots and targeting these areas to ensure effective treatments.
3. Continuous Coverage. With the right mosquito and no-see-um treatments, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy year-round coverage against mosquitoes and no-see-ums. Take Mosquito Hunters. Our treatments remain effective for a minimum of three weeks after application. For our ongoing plans, we apply a new treatment every 21 days, so your outdoor living areas are continuously protected.
4. Healthy Lawn, Healthy Family. Mosquitoes aren’t just simply a nuisance for Cape Coral area families. They’re also a health risk. If you want to protect your family against conditions like Zika virus and West Nile virus, a mosquito service will be your first line of defense.
5. Reclaim Your Yard. The biggest reason to hire a mosquito and no-see-um control company? The chance to properly enjoy the outdoors. Without mosquito and no-see-um control, lawns, lanais, pools and docks in Cape Coral can be rendered unusable. But with the right mosquito service, you and your family can reclaim your outdoor space and use your yard the way it’s meant to be used.
Ready to defend your lawn against mosquitoes and no-see-ums this year? Contact Mosquito Hunters to learn about our services (including treatments for no-see-ums!) in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Sanibel, and Estero.
For no-see-um and mosquito services in Cape Coral, contact Mosquito Hunters today!Back