Do I Need Fall Mosquito Yard Treatment in Arvada?
August 25, 2022
While mosquitoes are notorious for their summertime aggression, these pests can still be quite active during the fall months. At Mosquito Hunters™, we can take care of this ongoing nuisance with expert mosquito yard treatment for Arvada homes. Our quick and convenient treatments will reduce mosquito activity, destroy their breeding habitats and provide your backyard with some much-needed peace.
Here are some important facts about fall mosquito behavior that you may not know.
Four Reasons To Secure Fall Mosquito Yard Treatment in Arvada
Life would be much easier if mosquito activity was exclusive to the summer. Unfortunately, this is not true, as these pests remain active for much longer than you may realize. Here are four reasons to secure professional mosquito treatment this fall:
- Fall Fashion. As a generalization, we tend to wear darker colors during the fall. These colors are actually more attractive to mosquitoes, increasing your chances of being attacked.
- Humidity. Mosquitoes can detect human presence due to our sweat. With the high humidity levels of fall, it’s very easy for these pests to zoom in on their potential victims.
- Lunar Cycle. Full moons cause a dramatic increase in mosquito activity, and the fall and harvest moons both occur this time of year.
- Extended Season. Due to higher temperatures and increased humidity, the mosquito season keeps getting longer and longer. In fact, their activity can last for as much as 200 days out of the year. They can even remain active on mild winter days!
Expert Mosquito Yard Treatment For Your Property
Without proper care, mosquitoes can present a serious nuisance around your property, even after the summer ends. With our detailed approach to this problem, you can secure a calm and relaxing outdoor space to enjoy those mild fall evenings.
Our Technicians begin every treatment by inspecting your property in search of standing water. As this is the habitat where mosquitoes breed, it is important for us to remove these areas and supply you with helpful tips to prevent water collection moving forward. When this part of our process is complete, we will apply our barrier treatment, spraying your plants and vegetation with our insecticide. This solution will dry in just 30 minutes, and you’ll have three weeks of proven defense.
Our expert support is backed by our Client Happiness Promise, and available for properties throughout:
- West Westminster
- and the surrounding areas
For mosquito yard treatment in Arvada, contact Mosquito Hunters today!Back