Fleas are a pain to have around. These pests can infest your indoor and outdoor areas and feed on your blood, which is why keeping them at bay is important. However, fend off these insects and keeping them away can be difficult. Below, we’ll walk you through some key steps you can take when fighting fleas. And when you combine these steps with our comprehensive flea control in the Anchorage, KY, area, you’ll be able to get back to feeling comfortable in your indoor and outdoor spaces.
Essential Tips for Fighting Fleas
Indoor Flea Fighting Tips
- Vacuum Often – Fleas can easily hide out in your textiles. Vacuuming your home on a regular basis helps you get rid of any fleas that are hanging out in your carpeting or on your furniture.
- Groom Your Pets – Pets are often targets of fleas, as these pests hide in their fur to feed on them. To keep your pets healthier and happier while preventing flea infestations, make sure to groom your furry friends often.
- Wash Your Pets’ Bedding – In addition to hanging out in your pets’ fur, fleas can often be found in pet bedding. To keep their bedding free of these harmful pests, wash it often on the hottest setting.
Outdoor Flea Fighting Tips
- Mow 24-48 Hours After Flea Treatments – The treatments we apply to your outdoor spaces cause fleas to jump up and land on the treated areas. To clear these fleas off of the surface of your lawn, make sure to mow 24-48 hours after our service.
- Close Off Potential Nesting Areas – Fleas are generally carried onto your property by rodents. Closing off potential breeding areas, like crawl spaces, prevents large rodent populations from developing and spreading fleas.
Our Proven Flea Control in Anchorage
Choosing our flea control means getting protection you can trust. Our top-of-the-line products fight fleas at every stage of their life, quickly and effectively addressing any adult fleas or flea larvae around.
We offer top-notch flea control to our neighbors located all over the area. Here are the communities we serve:
For flea control in Anchorage, contact us today!